International experts are invited to give half day or full day tutorials
providing in-depth presentations on a variety of topics in computer graphics
and related areas. Tutorial topics will be presented in a taught format and
range from practical guidelines to academic issues and theory.
|Tutorial proposal, typically 4 pages, should be submitted in
by February 22nd, 2007.
Each group of speakers will receive:
- an honorarium of €400 for a full day tutorial, or €200 for a half day tutorial,
- one free registration for the conference and a complimentary ticket for conference events.
All tutorial lecturers are allowed to attend other tutorials at no extra
charge, subject to space being available.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in PDF format. Submitted tutorial
proposals should contain the following information:
- Author(s) detail(s):
- E-mail addresse(s)
- Tutorial details:
- Title of Tutorial
- Abstract of the tutorial
- Half or full day tutorial (either 2x90 minutes or 4x90 minutes)
- A detailed outline of the tutorial, including possibly schedule and a list of relevant publications.
- A statement of the necessary background and potential target audience for the tutorial.
- A brief resume of the presenter(s) indicating their background in the tutorial area.
- If a (similar) tutorial was previously held, the location (i.e. which conference), date, and the number of attendees.
All tutorial proposals will be reviewed by external reviewers and the
tutorial co-chairs, based on the quality of the submitted proposals, the
qualification of the presenters, relevance to the conference, and balance of
Sample course notes, although not required in the submission, are highly
encouraged to accompany the tutorial proposals. Notes may include original
text, formatted according to the EG publication guidelines, reprints of earlier
papers (subject to copyright approval), slides and any other material the
authors consider useful. They are likely to include substantial review of
material. Advanced tutorials that assume strong audience background in selected
topics are welcome. Tutorials about yesterday's results from your own research
are strongly discouraged. All course notes of accepted tutorials will be
distributed to conference participants both in printed and CD-ROM formats. The
acceptance of tutorial proposals is contingent upon the final submission of
complete course notes.
|Tutorials submission deadline:||Thursday, February 22nd, 2007 (24:00 GMT)|
|Notification date:||Thursday, April 19th, 2007|
|Camera-ready version:||Thursday, June 7th, 2007|
For further information, please contact
the Tutorials chairs.